Our Push Contacts feature allows your enabled ATS or CRM to receive contact data captured by Brazen Connect through events and Quickchats. On an hourly basis, we'll push over all new and updated contact information to your system.
When Brazen pushes contacts to your system, up to three sets of data points can be included:
- Standard fields which your system already knows how to handle
- Examples: first name, last name, email address
- Key metrics describing your organization's interactions with the individual on the Brazen platform
- Examples: Brazen Last Chatted With, Brazen Chat Outcome
- Custom mappings you define, which map data captured by your Brazen event registration forms to custom fields you've created in your system
Some of the contact information which Brazen can send your system is modeled with discrete values. Knowing the possible values can help you model this data in your system.
Brazen Job Landing Page
Failed Event Pre-Screen
Failed Job Pre-Screen
If you use the "Next Steps" chat rating system
Not a fit
(N/A) Did not chat
If you use the "Star Ratings" system
Updated about 1 month ago